Thu, 30 Nov|
Multi Locations See event description
We have your wellness covered here in Kyogle and Green Pigeon. The first week of every month we are offering wellness classes ranging from Womens Circles, to Kirtan, Bhakti Yoga, Yoga Nidra, QiGong and Sunday Workshops in Green Pigeon - this month its Yoga, Meditation & Christmas/Solstice Wreaths.
Time & Location
30 Nov 2023, 7:00 pm – 03 Dec 2023, 2:00 pm
Multi Locations See event description
About the event
Kyogle, NSW is about to become the next big wellness hub in the Northern Rivers of NSW. Held the first weekend of each month, we present the Wellness Weekend. Where the wellness instructors, musicians, and teachers come together with offerings that will leave you feeling blissfully renewed by the end of the weekend.
Here we bring all of the events together so you can save money and book 1 ticket that will gIve you access to all the events advertised on the Wellness Weekend schedule. You also have the option to book for individual days. You can still pay at the door for individual classes, however some classes have limited numbers so best to check details per event below.
This is a very exciting movement. And we invite you to be a part of this movement at the grass roots. See the below Wellness Weekend Schedule;
Thurs 30th NOV
- 7pm Womens Circle with Sophia, Hanging Rock Hall, 77 Williams Rd, Cawongla. $5 at the door.
Fri 1st Dec
- 10am Nature Immersion Yoga Nidra with Tori - Press the pause button with a Nature Immersion Relation experience. Beginning with a kaleidoscope of sound and visualisation of nature's magic and beauty, we will work our way through body, mind and breath to a place of deep quiet, deep rest and deep tranquility. All through the classic practice of Yoga Nidra. Tori Bail has been teaching Yoga for many years and welcomes you too this morning session to start your Wellness Weekend.
- 5pm Bhakti Yoga with Cathy, Free for Kyogle Community Gym Members or $12 at the door, Full Weekend pass, or Friday only ticket - To be held at the Banquet Hall, Kyogle cnr Stratheden St & Roxy Lane
- 6:30pm Kirtan with Shala Mandala $20 at the door, $15 via event brite, Full Weekend pass, or Friday Only ticket - To be held at the Bloore St, Uniting Church Fellowship Hall. Kyogle. Food available for purchase on the night. Doors open at 6:30pm for a 7pm start. Finishes at 9pm.
Sat 2nd Dec
- Farmers Market 9am till 2pm FREE
- 9am QiGONG with Wei $15 at the door, or book via Event Brite. Full Wellness Weekend Pass, or Saturday only ticket.
- 10:30am Dancing Freedom with Michelle $20 at the door, or $15 via Event Brite. Full Wellness Weekend Pass, or Saturday Only ticket. To be held at the Uniting Church Fellowship Hall, Bloore St. Kyogle.
Sun 3rd Dec
- 10am-2pm Yoga, Meditation and Wreaths, 46 Proctors Rd, Green Pigeon. BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL visit cathydearingeryoga.com/classes to book $120pp, or available via Wellness Weekend Pass, or Sunday only ticket.
- You will start the day with a Guided Meditation.
- 60min Vinyasa Yoga Flow
- Shin-Rin Yoku - Mindful walk through nature to gather any special pieces you may like to adorn your wreath with.
- We will then enjoy an afternoon creating Wreaths for Christmas or Solstice that honour nature and bring a mindfulness to the season.
- A grazing platter of healthy foods will be available with tea, coffee, chai and water available
- You are then invited to bring your own picnic blanket, picnic lunch, swimmers and towel as you may wish to spend time at the end of the workshop by the creek, delighting in the sounds and surrounds of nature.
- This day is designed to bring mindfulness to the silly season, keeping you grounded and calm as the month kicks off with everything that Christmas and Solstace celebrations can bring.
To attend all of these events individully it would cost over $200, here you get the option to book all the events in one ticket and save. Or pick and choose days you are interested in.
Note - all of the events are held in different locations around Kyogle, Cawongla and Green Pigeon. So pay attention to each event and its location. Note you may also book and attend classes individually. See below for links to book individually. And some of the classes accept payment at the door.
QiGong with Wei - Available via EventBrite
Dancing Freedom with Michelle - Available via EventBrite
Kirtan with Shala Shambala - Available via EventBrite
Sunday Workshop - Yoga, Meditation and Christmas/Solstice Wreath making with Cathy - Bookings Essential www.cathydearingeryoga.com/classes
Wellness WeekendFrom $27.00 to $160.00